Hope you had a great weekdays! I was out of station for a month ,& was lil bit busy , but here i am ..back again with a bang.finally found time to sit down and write this post. & this time am obsessing over dark love collection.
So here am flaunting navy blue white hearts dress by oranje clothing.
I’ve always loved flowy dresses,ahh! I love this cool heart printed dark undertone dress.so summery,fun and stunning.I styled this dress by layering a jacket from VeroModa. a simple cut and structure.the whole look is the definition of feminine
and edgy at the same time. I decided to keep the styling really simple and romantic,
To pretty things up, I also added these ankle strap high heels from Clarks India and this gorgeous Metal gold rectangular clutch from 20Dresses.Com.
it a real lovestruck.
(The Base color is glitter all over.
Cutout metal design over base color.
Contrast color lining within
Detachable metal chain at the handle with gold detailing)
and the other accessories are handcuff from femNmas & the statement neckpiece is from once again 20Dresses.Com .
For hair and makeup, I choose to be simple,so… Flaunted my straight hairs, with a touch of my favourite shade of matte red lipstick by maybelline. & i was done for the day. ✌😊
until next time.
Xoxo my stylechic girls.
⚬ hola lovelies! ⚬
hope everythings good .😊
today i came up with a short and simple blog post about the latest trend on silver jewellery matha patti fashion.if you are a big experimental fashion lover then you should must try one of these junk jewelleries to stand out in the crowd.its a street buy.
so style chic girlies be the game changer.
cya girlies soon… xoxo ☻
♥ Stylechicsiya ♥
⚘*The secret of great style is to feel good in what you wear* ⚘
There are certain items that should always be at the ready in your wardrobe, pieces we like to call “closet basics.” Don’t let the word “basic” fool you, though: These items are the workhorses of any well-dressed woman’s wardrobe.
this outfit is all about comfortably casual yet totally stylish…
- This olive green Cotton Shirt is suitable for summers. this shirt is from – reliance trends. its casual and comfy for a day out in summers. a great summer top that can be worn to the office with a skirt or pants or on the weekends with jeans.
and here i added both with this shirt a minimal basic jeans from –
United Colors Of Benetton
And a VeroModa knee-length floral skirt.
This pencil skirt fits any body like a glove. They elongate. They slim yet play up the the curves. there are soo many ways you can wear this skirt,you can use a blouse,crop top, a t-shirt,or a casual shirt.this creats a cute look and also makes you look thinner.
that’s all for today.go on and try this casual chic look and dont forget to share it with me.
Hope you guys enjoyed the blog! Please don’t forget to comment below and let me know if you want more blogs about casual fashion style.
Cya next time!
Love from Stylechicsiya.💋♥
🎀 Hola Stylechics 🎀
Reviewing a makeup product for the first time….
anyway i was hunting for a good foundation for my skin tone very badly. was disappointed by other products like anything . but then i found ” Maybelline Fit Me Foundation “
just like a pandoras box.it works like a magic. It officially launched in Indian market in the early 2016 and just like any other Maybelline new launches, it was another big hit and here i am reviewing it, i know i know am late . but couldn’t resist myself to write a blog on my favourite makeup product.
- Packaging – the foundation comes in a rectangular thick glass bottle with a square black screw cap. The glass bottle is enough a risk object to carry during the travel and the absence of the pump dispenser makes it even impossible.
- shades- 6 shades available for this foundation.
- – the lightest of the lot with pink undertones. This will only suit the extremely fair and pale skin tones. Preferably NW 15-20 . i prefer this 1 on my skin.
- 128 Warm Nude – another lightest shade but with a subtle warm under tones. It has a pale yellow undertone and will suit NC 20-30.
- 230 Natural Buff – this one has a warm yet faded peach kind of undertones and would be perfect for fair to slightly tanned skin. A perfect match for NC 30-35
- 310 Sun Beige – this is very identical to 230 Natural Buff but has a wee bit deeper undertone. It suits my NC 40 skin tone very well.
- 322 Warm Honey – a warm undertones deeper shade for medium to dusky skin tones. This will suit NC 42-44.
- 330 Toffee Caramel – the deepest shade of this range and will suit the duskier complexion with strong warm undertones. It will mostly suit NC 45 . okay thats all about the shades.
I tell you 1 thing … that though this foundation is saying that this is the matte foundation, but still it gives a satin touch also.. this isnt bad at all because satin finish will give your skin a light touch of glow. so girls go for it .
p.s – pardon me … as i am not able to upload any pictures of the product right now because of some technical glitch. 😣
thats all for now….
will back in here shortly …
till then … bye bye #stylechic girls .
how are you doing ?? again am back with a basic daily fashion blog post.
so here i am …
i typically choose to wear florals on summers. but this time tried a dark & light combo. i’v totally gone a little crazy for this white onlyindia shirt, paired this with soo many dresses.is there a piece in your closet you cant stop wearing? anyway this time i paired it with a royal blue dress from allaboutfromdeepikapadukone #myntra. also i gave this look a touch of retro,simply by wrapping a polka dot printed black scarf.
go on try this look and dont forget to tag me.
thats all for tonight…c ya soon
I believe that fashion is the ultimate form if self expression therefore it really depends on my mood.
Happy Tuesday Darlings!
so glad to be back in here..
before i go and enjoy my dinner date.
i am dying to share this fun & fearless look with you all.
if your on the look out for a ready to go party look then head over to forever21. this black & grey dress has something fearless spirit in it .
As you all know forever21 have a large variety and lots of different styles to choose from.go ahed take a peek.I dare you.
but but but ….heres the real showstopper.. To complete the look I picked up a matching Black ODER 3C MED DOME SATCHEL Lavie Bag.this lavie bag can match up with any kind of party look. i am definitely carrying this on my next date/trip.this will be a one bag fix for all .its value for money & very versatile.
Also I wore my favourite watch from D‘signer Watches as it’s my statement accessory. I have put Ruby Woo by Mac on my lips and did light make up with just blush on my face.
Here are the picture of my outfit. Enjoy
stop.pray.let go.& believe.
Thanks For stopping by
xoxo -* Siya *